Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with gipat.com, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. gipat.com will carry out work only where an agreement is provided by email. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written contract between gipat.com and the client. Payment terms are strictly 50% of the design fee before work commences, then the remainder upon completion prior to the site going live on your domain. All payments are non-refundable.
2. Websites created on the
3. Once your site is live on your domain it is assumed that the project has been completed to your satisfaction. Any additional work may then charged at the prevailing support cost.
4. Should you choose the option of having administrative rights to your website you will be able to make changes to your own site and amend content. Gipat.com does not accept responsibility for any changes that you make to your site.
5. We require you to submit your own text and images for inclusion on your new website. All text should be divided into sections relevant to your page names and submitted by you in electronic format via whatever method is agreed by both parties. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and gipat.com accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site.
6. We may include plugins on your website to improve the overall user experience on your site. These include but are not limited to contact forms, image slideshows, videos and maps. As these may be third party apps hosted by another supplier we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of service or malfunction that may occur. Each third party reserves the right to alter or remove their service and or charge fees if certain usage limits are reached. Customers will be notified prior to such case and would be able to decide whether or not to continue with the service or to find an alternative provider.
8. We reserve the right to include a dummy website or screenshot of, and link to your completed website on the portfolio page of our website and on any of our social media accounts.
9. All sites can be viewed on laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile devices running the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
10. One year’s web hosting is included free of charge with all website design packages. Your 12 months hosting begins once your site is live on your domain, or one month after you place your order, or once your domain has been registered (whichever comes first). After this time, a fee of £50 per annum will apply, payable annually in advance. Cleared funds are required by the first of the month the anniversary falls within. If the customer does not renew the services the hosting will expire and your site will no longer be live. Once hosting has expired, it will be possible to reinstate your website for a period of 7 days, after 7 days your site will be permanently deleted. Gipat.com excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the hosting as a result of the customer’s failure to renew the services. Nor does it take into account your non-payment of your domain registration with whichever company the domain was purchased from.
11. If a domain name is included in the initial price. All domain names will be registered in the clients name and as such the domain name belongs to the client, not to gipat.com. The domain will be registered for 1 year. The renewal is not included within the £50 annual web hosting fee. If the customer does not renew the services the domain will expire and will be available for general sale. No cash alternative is available for customers who purchase their own domain name.
12. Gipat.com excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the domain name as a result of a technical fault or any other fault caused by the hosting company or any third party.
13. All sites are limited to a total of 500MB of data storage. Should you use more than 500MB of storage we will request for you to either pay an additional hosting fee or delete enough files to bring your total storage back down below 500MB.
14. Website drafts will be created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly after the first draft has been created a support charge for any additional work may be applied.
15. If the final payment has not been received within 1 month of the original order being placed gipat.com reserve the right to cancel this agreement without notice. All design work carried out will be permanently deleted from our hosted design platform and no refund will be payable. Any domains or email accounts that may have been registered will also be cancelled and no refund will be payable.
16. Due to external factors we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the search engine position we will achieve for websites. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
17. Gipat.com reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. We also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any black hat search engine optimisation techniques. Should any of these situations arise we reserve the right to terminate your web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.
18. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.