Rue Bonaparte apartment Paris
- ID: 625
- Nightly £ 159
- Bedroom(s) 1
- Sleeps 4
- Bathroom(s) 1
This is the amazing penthouse of an aristocratic artist friend of mine, that I manage when she travels away. This flat is an unbelievable concentrate of happiness, creativity and taste.
Ideally located in the very heart of St Germain des Prés, Rue Bonaparte, on the edge of the Seine River, on the top floor of a medieval building, (with lift) you will indulge yourself sipping a glass of wine on its terrace overlooking Paris and The Louvre!
(You can smoke on the terrace)
At the bottom of the building, you will find the famous Deux Magots, Dior, Vuitton, the Antics dealers, the piano bars, and the unique atmosphere of St Germain des Prés.
The flat is a happy and messy mix of very fine aristocratic Parisian furnitures, pieces of fine art, contemporary paintings from the artist, art books, etc.
Ideal for Left Bank lovers and Art lovers with an open mind, a warm heart and tolerance for a certain dose of mess, it is a unique opportunity to sleep in a hippie flat in the heart of the classy St Germain.
(Remember this is not an hotel but the house of an artist, of aristocratic origins but with a hippie spirit, and might thus not be adequate for too conservative people).
- a lounge area with double height ceilings, with a mix of antique French furnitures and contemporary paintings
- a mezzanine with a dining room, a library and a creative desk, suspended in the sky and overlooking Paris roofs and the Eiffel Tower. Ideally inspiring for a writer.
- 1 bedroom for 2 with queen size bed, giving onto the terrace
- a bathroom with tub, giving onto the terrace
- a fully equipped and stock kitchen, with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, boiler, stove (gas), toaster, utensils, crystals, plates etc. giving onto the terrace
- a sunny terrace with a dining table and plants, with stunning views over the Louvre, the Tour Montparnasse, the Paris roofs, the Medicine Faculty facade...
- High Speed Internet Wireless
- Washing Machine
- Fresh bedsheets and Towels
- TV with cable channels
- 2 digital codes to access the building
- Cleaning lady
The apartment is filled with precious personal treasures, paintings and fine books;
it counts an unprotected inner stairways; it is thus NOT suitable for children.
It's ideal for a couple in love, capable of appreciating the chic Paris, Fine Arts and a hippie spirit. To make a long story short, the REAL St Germain, not the touristy postcard.
Please note: Map shows approximate location only.
Note: All available dates and rates may not be shown. Please contact the owner/manager to confirm availability and actual rates for your requested dates
Latitude / Longitude: 48.8534 / 2.33335
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
Listing type: Apartment
Board: Self Catering
- Double: 1
- Sofa bed: 1
- Long term rentals: No
- Pets: No
- Smoke: No smoking
- Children: Not suitable
- Wheelchair: No
- Eldery or infirm: Not suitable
- City break
- Romantic holidays
- High Speed Internet
- Washing machine
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Monthly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||£ 159||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|22-Feb-2012 - 01-Feb-2013 Rue Bonaparte apartment Paris||£ 159||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
Check in: , Check out:
Guest ReviewsWrite a review »
Fill out the form below to send an inquiry to the manager of this property.